- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, add spices from the whole spice sachet and cook for 20 seconds.
- Add the pork and brown gently all over.
- Add the base sauce. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the main sauce along with a good splash of water and bring to a boil. Simmer, covered, until the pork is soft around 45-55 minutes.
- Give the pork a stir every now and then and make sure there is enough water in the pan.
- Serve hot.
*If you don't like whole spices, powder these in a pestle and mortar and add them in at the end of step 3, or remove them with a spoon before serving.